Partnership In Learning
We are always looking for ways to improve our school and the education it provides.
As MOSPS parents, you have an important role to play in sharing your views and helping us celebrate what we do well, and refine and enhance what we do.
Your views are always welcome.
* Find your child's class teacher's gmail on our 'phase pages'.
OFSTED Parent View
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
- how happy your child is at the school
- how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
- inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
- help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school
In addition to this, we also publish the overall summary of the responses to Ofsted Parent View. This information is anonymised.
Click ‘Give your views now’ to register and complete a survey to help your child’s school improve.