Taking a pride in school is important and looking smart is one way of showing this. School uniform also makes clothing your children more straightforward and we have kept it as simple as possible so that most items can be purchased fairly readily, and the children can be in school colours at all times. We appreciate your efforts in maintaining a high standard of appearance.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly named.
All items of clothing with our school logo on can be purchased at PMG Schoolwear
- Plain grey or navy pinafore, skirt or trousers
- Grey shorts/culottes at knee length
- White or pale blue polo shirt or blouse
- Summer dresses in blue and white check
- Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black, brown or navy shoes. Sandals when the weather is warm and dry (with socks).
- Sun hat, preferably in the legionnaire style, during hot and sunny weather
- Wellington boots for outdoor work
- Earrings are discouraged, so only small plain studs allowed (earring tape to be provided for PE unless they can be removed and reinserted by the child). No other jewellery permitted.
- Watches are allowed but have to be removed for PE and for some curricular activities e.g. cookery
- All long hair should be tied up in a pony tail, plait or bunches if shoulder length or longer.
- House colour T-shirt (YR-Y6)
- Plain navy or black shorts
- Warm navy jogging bottoms for colder weather
- Warm, navy long sleeved fleece or sweatshirt or blue MOSPS hoody (which is available from the PFA - please see the school office for more information)
No football strips.
No Bermuda-type shorts
- Named swimming costume (one piece for girls, not bikinis)
- Named towel
- No goggles (unless accompanied with a letter from GP/Parents)
- Named swimming hat for girls and boys if hair reaches collar length
- Long hair must be tied up as it is a potential hazard when working on equipment.