Year 3/4 Home Learning: Week 2
In case you have any creative home learning to share, or any questions, or comments, you can get in touch with teachers from the Yr 3/4 team using the following email adresses.
We may post any photos on the website, so please let us know if you DON'T want something posted.
- Have a go at writing a fact file all about Plants – don’t forget to include pictures
- Practise your Nelson Handwriting
- Miss Walton and Mrs Symonds and Mr Willis’ Spelling Groups: Practise your Year 3/4 Spellings – don’t forget all the different strategies you have learnt (rainbow writing, scribble, pyramid, bubble writing, shape, mnemonic)
- Miss Ivey’s Spelling Group: Continue to revise your Phase 5 phonics using https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
All pupils have been set a range of different tasks on My Maths. Don’t forget they can use the ‘Practice’ page first so they know what to do. It might be useful to have some paper for jottings.
Miss Walton’s Group:
Miss Ivey’s Group:
Mrs Symonds and Mr Willis’ Group:
- We have uploaded some information about Anglo-Saxon Villages – can you design your own Anglo-Saxon village?
- Have a go at creating a self-portrait – you will need a mirror to help you!
- Have a go at creating a portrait of someone in your family (or even your pet)
- We have uploaded some frames for you to print, if you would like to
- We have uploaded an Easter egg template – Can you design an Easter Egg with images linked to the Easter story?
- We have uploaded an Easter word search for you to try