On Tuesday, Year 5/6 shared all of their wonderful Titanic work with their parents. They had many facts to share as well as work from English, History and art. A few of these included:
- Non-chronological reports all about the magnificent ship
- Leaflets to potential passengers
- Letters home written from a survivors viewpoint
- A debate about 'Who was to blame for the sinking of Titanic'
- Greenscreen about the sinking of the ship
- Amazing artwork with different perspectives of Titanic
- Morse code!